Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Union of the Kingdoms?
Read blog on this. Also… The time has come for the reunion of the human, devic and faery kingdoms. And so we present, under the guidance of visionary artists, Rowan Gabrielle, Ayman Sawaf, Swami Chaitanya, Nikki Lastreto and friends, a special gathering of our tribes, filled with magic and mystery and dripping with enchantment. In times long ago, many people understood and worked with the faery realm and actually crossed back and forth between the two. Read More…
What is intended with The Union of the Kingdoms?
- To create a deeper sense of community and bringing together of spiritual family.
- To open gateways between faerys and humans by creating, through artistic setting and ritual, an experience for humans to feel and know the faery realm, and visa versa.
- To create a deeper understanding, love and respect between the physical world and these unseen energies.
- To create a transcendent (life changing) experience that lifts people seamlessly into a higher resonance.
- To fully realize, understand and accept the meaning of “ekam sat vipra bahudra vadanti” or: “The Reality is One, The Wise Speak of It in Different Ways.”
- To co-create and bring into existence a state of pure wonder and beauty with You, our Tribe of philosophers, musicians, artists, dancers and friends.
Can I Invite Others?
Feel free to invite inner circle, we want a luscious group to gather. Turtle Creek is a sacred sanctuary stewarded by Nikki and Swami and we honor the land by limiting the number of guests to our friends and friends of friends — 200 spaces maximum — so please use discretion in sharing this invitation.
Can I Rent a Fancy Tent?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about one of our limited luxury tents.
Can I be a vendor?
Vendors and Healing therapists are welcome and encouraged. Please email email@example.com and let us know if you would like to make your services available.
What Should I Bring?
* Your children! We encourage children of all ages and ask the young ones to dress up specially and they will be welcomed to lead the procession on Friday and Saturday evening
* Your Working Crystals and personal power crystal to super charge in the crystal grid
* Fancy Dress for Friday and Saturday night: Haute Faery Couture and Magician inspired .. be creative or be yourself!
Read Full List…
What Should I NOT Bring?
Another way we honor the land at Turtle Creek is to ask that NO DOGS accompany you unless they are in the “Billie’s Friends’ Club” (if you don’t know what that is, it means your dog is not a member!)
Also, the Forest Faeries have made it very clear that they prefer us to not park vehicles in the forest or on the meadow, so when you arrive, plan on driving to your camping spot, unloading your gear and then parking in the newly expanded and cleaned out parking area in the back of the forest.
NO PERSONAL FIRES: Please be always aware, have no candles even at your campsites, and do not walk and smoke at the same time and always use an ash can to extinguish butts etc.